Big Ant Cricket 14, the game that has been in the news for so long these days was asking it’s users whom to feature in their cover, and on August 6, 2013 they revealed that Big Ant Cricket 14 has acquired license to put their name up as Don Bradman Cricket 14.
“The Bradman name comes with incredible responsibility” are the concise words said by the CEO of Big Ant Studios, the developer of Don Bradman Cricket 14 on August 6 announcing that their game will behold one of the greatest Cricket Player ever, Sir Donald Bradman under the license of Sir Donald Bradman in Bowral.
Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) will join Big Ant Studios as publisher for Don Bradman Cricket 14 with a release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PCs later this year. HES Managing Director Sebastian Giompaolo describes the use of Bradman’s name as an honour,
It is indeed an honour to be able to bring the greatest player to a technology savvy generation of fans in what promises to be the greatest cricket game of all time.
Big Ant Studios have been working hard on this title for four years and we at HES are really excited with what they have been able to achieve. It is far superior to any cricket game in the market.
The development team at Big Ant Studios also recognise the weight the name will carry for them, with CEO Ross Symons commenting ‐
The entire Big Ant Studios team understand that with the Bradman name comes incredible responsibility, we are all sincerely dedicated to bringing Cricket fans from all nations the Cricket gaming experience of their lives. We consider it the greatest of honours to develop the game that bears the name of the best player of all time, Bradman.
Historical kit items, a sepia tone filter and Don Bradman’s likeness in the game will allow players to recreate his record-breaking career, while the game’s career mode will let them chart their own path through the ranks to International glory.
Other game features confirmed so far include,
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height ‐ imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days・ play.
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
And recently, they’ve updated us with the most awaiting feature in Cricket Gaming history, DRS system in Big Ant Cricket 14, yeah, they’ve updated us with screenshots previously, and now they’ve uploaded a video on HotSpot of the DRS (BARS – Big Ant Review System). Here’s the spoiler alert:-
Thanks to PlanetCricket.net for providing the features of Don Bradman Cricket 14
Don Bradman Cricket 14, Sir Doanld Bradman Cricket 2014 screenshots, Don Bradman Cricket 14 news, Don Bradman Cricket 14 Release Date, Don Bradman Cricket 2014 cheats, Don Bradman Cricket 14 free download, Cricket games 2013, cricket games 2014 , big ant cricket 14 news, cricket gaming news, big ant cricket 14 vs ashes cricket 2013, latest big ant cricket 2014 screenshots