- Over 50 teams and over 1000 players
- Domestic teams and players.
- Full licenses from the PCB, ECB, NZ Cricket and the South African Cricket team.
- 61 accurately modelled stadium, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.
- Astonishingly high detail in the players’ faces and bodies, including varied player sizes.
- All new Motion Capture allowing improved player animations including form and injuries.
- Commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud, Jim Maxwell.
- Huge depth of game-play including domestic teams and tournaments.
- Simple and intuitive controls improving on the best features from previous cricket games.
- Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world.Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game.
- Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.
- TV style game-play including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.
- Highlight Save Feature – PC
- Full Player Editor allows players to change/create features of players throughout the game.
- Flexible play allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen and bowlers, the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.
- 4 Player, (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.
SCREENSHOTS & GAMEPLAY:
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
PROCESSOR=Pentium IV 1.4 GHz
VGA(Graphics)=32 MB(Goforce OR Higher)
(SERIAL KEY: XP22-PEUL-LF44-JQJL-CR5S)
Or you may want to download in parts:
Part1 – Click Here To Download
Part2 – Click Here To Download
Part3 – Click Here To Download
Part4 – Click Here To Download
Part5 – Click Here To Download
Part6 – Click Here To Download
Play razor folder in cricket2004.exe or copy to cricket 2004 folder.