File Size: 283 MB
Date Posted: Jun/26/2005
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (PC)OS: WinXp/Win2k/Win9x
CPU: 500 MHz
MEM: 128 MB RAM
GFX: 32 MB 3D Vid Card
- Full licenses from the Cricket Australia, ECB, NZ Cricket, the South African Cricket team.
- Over 35 accurately modeled stadiums, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.
- All new detail in players’ faces and bodies, including varied player sizes all modeled using the EA SPORTS skeleton. Over 1000 new Motion Captured moves allowing amazing player animations across all areas of the product.
- Enjoy updated commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell.
- An all new HUD will ensure that all controls are more intuitive than ever before.
- Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world. Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game. Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.
- TV style gameplay including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.
- A brand new create a player allows gamers to create and edit players as they would will other blockbuster sports games such as FIFA.
- Flexible gameplay allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen, bowlers and the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.
- 4 Player, (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.