Yes, you heard it correct, a Cricket game made in India. But sadly (valid for PC Gamers) it’s only for Android devices. It has been a big hit in Play Store and almost every Indian owning an Android device has this game.
The graphics are marvelous, and it certainly makes it the best graphical game in the Cricket games category. Pepsi IPL Cricket Fever 2013 also has 9 licensed team of the Pepsi IPL 2013 – Mumbai Indians, Chennai Superkings, Hyderabad Sunrisers, Delhi Daredevils, King XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Pune Warriors.
Play with your favourite cricketers including Sachin Tendulkar, Michael Hussey, M.S.Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir, Virendra Sehwag, Adam Gilchrist, Brett Lee, Yusuf Pathan, Kevin Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Dale Steyn and many more!
How to Play?
Once logged into the game through the Android phone or Facebook, the gamer starts a match by selecting a friend (creating a challenge with other gamers playing the game or accepting a challenge posed to him/her). The objective of the game is to hit maximum runs in one, three or five overs and set a challenge for an opponent to beat or while responding to an opponent’s challenge. The aim is to win as many challenges as possible to stay on top of the leaderboard and to move to new skill levels. Enhancing the essence of the sport ‘IPL Cricket Fever 2013’ gamers can add ‘cheerleaders’ from the in-game store provided. Gamers will experience cheerleaders applauding on their 6’s and 4’s.
There is an IPL leaderboard for gamers to check the ranks of their selected teams. For e.g. If 500 gamers selected “Mumbai Indians” and each gamer wins 2 matches then their cumulative win score for “Mumbai Indians” will be 1000 and it will be ranked accordingly on the leaderboard as well. There is a special Daily Bonus element where user will get bonus in soft currency for that particular day if their team that is on the TOP of leaderboard.
The game provides real simulation of cricket using real time physics and motion capture animation which makes the overall experience for the gamer more realistic. The game also has unique swipe based controls for “Batting” allowing the gamer to hit the ball in any direction. Gamers are even presented with true cinematic experience of the game with TV Broadcast style cameras.
Full Game Features:-
- All official 9 teams available – “ Mumbai Indians, Chennai Superking, Hyderabad Sunrisers, Delhi Daredevil, King XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challenger Banglore, Pune Warriors
- Get exciting power-ups from the In-game Store
- Full 3D graphics with realistic animations and ball physics.
- Real simulation of cricket using new real time Physics and motion capture animations which immerses player into the game
- Simple pick up and play controls for batting.
- Track your game progression via Player Profile Card
- Tutorial section included teaching step by step controls of the game
- TV Broadcast style cameras to bring you a cinematic experience!
Screenshots:- (click to enlarge)
Well, this game is free and anyone with an Android device can download it from the Play Store.